January 15, 2011

Eyes Only





Keeping my eyes peeled for a new pair of spectacles. I should really be wearing a pair when I am cycling, which at the moment I tend to avoid due to dislike of my existing pair, I would preferto cycle in a pair that I'd enjoy adorning my face. In 2005 I acquired a pair of black rectangular glasses, believing them to be quite in vogue at the time, after failing the eye examination required to sit my driver's test (I have never attemptedthat test again). Now those rectangular frames do nothing but irritate me, as I loathe seeing things out of focus outside of the narrow lenses. I thought a more rounded look could be the way to go to avoid this periferal blurring. Any thoughts on glasses would be appreciated, I am quite an eyewear novice.

No comments:

Post a Comment